Technical Training Associate
Ekumen is looking for someone dedicated to empower people in the company through technical training. You will be able to contribute to company training programs of various cutting edge technologies to help our engineers solve the most challenging problems in the robotics, VR and AR, and web development fields.
You will join our current technical training sessions and programs, be a key player at scaling the audience, adopt and ease of use of our internal tooling, learn and teach programming languages and algorithms, frameworks like ROS, core technologies like Android and many others.
- Have a strong teaching vocation and proven track record teaching or assisting in classes in Computer Science or related engineering programs.
- Have strong computer science core concepts.
- Are technology savvy, curious and like to work with scientific publications.
- Are willing to learn all the time.
- Demonstrable experience programming with ROS or Android or Web technologies is required.
It’d be nice if you:
- Are in the final years of or have an Engineering degree in Computer Science or related engineering programs. Having a graduate degree in related fields is a plus.
- Have experience working with robots professionally and are willing to dedicate to teaching and mentoring other developers from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Are a graduate or undergraduate professor at a recognized university in Computer Science or related engineering programs.
- Have experience working with and/or on open source software and communities.
- Have experience leading research and development programs in the academy and in the industry.
If you'd like to join Ekumen, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself, why you're interested in being part of the team, and don’t forget to include a CV in English! Find more job opportunities