Do you like mentoring colleagues? Do you have the ability to manage teams? Want to keep laying your fingers in the code? Working full-remote is what works with you?
Ekumen is hiring! We are looking for a Technical Manager. As such, you would be responsible for:
- Lead a technical team
- Responsible for the personal and professional development of the members in your team
- Take care about our work place, promote a collaborative work environment and act as a role model based on our corporate values.
- Identify, in partnership with its managees, training opportunities considering not only technical expertise, but also soft skills.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects as a Project Leader and technically supervise a team, having direct impact on our clients and business.
- Have the opportunity to be Ekumen’s representative with clients and develop new solutions for our client’s problems, working with internal company teams and partners.
- This position is open to working in Ekumen's Buenos Aires office or remotely.
- Speak English and Spanish fluently enough to work comfortably in multicultural, English- Spanish speaking environment.
It’d be nice if you had:
- Bachelor's degree required in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent Experience
- 3+ years experience leading software development projects
- Demonstrable experience managing, mentoring people, and/or leading technical teams
- Experience managing customers
- Have experience in at least one of these fields / technologies: Robotics (C++ / Python), Mobile or Web Development.
- Love technology and enjoy getting your hands dirty creating new tech
If you feel that this is a challenge for you, please, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself and why you'd be interested in being part of the team. Don’t forget to include a CV in English! Find more job opportunities